Our club logo, created in 2008 shows two major landmarks in our area. The Galley head in the top left and Castlefreke castle in the top right of the logo. The parish outline in the foreground of the crest shows the catchment area of St.James' with part of the old club logo embedded, the 3 sheaves of corn representing the agricultural community of Ardfield and Rathbarry. Also the football, hurleys and sliotar symbolize the games played in the club with 1892 being the year St. James' GAA was established
We hope that with this logo, the club would represent the parish as a whole
From Dunmore to Ardfield, to Rathbarry and to the parish boundary at Lisavaird.
The Club >